Areas of Practice
- Client Service
- Administrative Support
- Production of Documentation
RJ Bartlett Engineering Ltd, Fredericton, NB, August 2011 to present
- Responsible for; reception, correspondence, purchasing, courier, and electronic mail.
- File management.
- Using a database system for time and expenses.
- Using Microsoft Office Outlook for sending documents via email, file organization of incoming and outgoing files, and using Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 for use in researching material on the Internet.
- Sharing files on internal network of computers within the office.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Use of Adobe Acrobat Standard for file conversion.
- MS Office for windows, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for the production of documents, preparation of reports, letters, specifications, memos, and proposals.
- Scanning of photos and/or other material to be included in reports.
- Photo manipulation using Adobe Acrobat and MS Office Photo Editor.