Since 1987, our commitment to serving our clients has resulted in steady growth. The scope of services we provide has expanded as has our geographic locations and client portfolio.
We are proud to provide services to our clients locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
This page shows a partial list of milestones achieved so far during the life of the company.
- 1987 – Ralph Bartlett opened the doors of RJ Bartlett Engineering Ltd in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
- 1990 – Development of The Canadian Hospital Fire Safety Evaluation System.
- 1993 – RJB Forensic a division of RJ Bartlett Engineering Ltd was established.
- 2000 – Fairmont Glitter Bay, Barbados. This was the first of many projects undertaken outside of Canada and the US.
- 2003 – RJ Bartlett Engineering Ltd began presenting technical seminars across Canada on various fire safety topics.
- 2005 – The Halifax office of RJ Bartlett Engineering Ltd opened.
- 2009 – The RJ Bartlett Ownership group expands from 3 to 7 shareholders.
- 2011 – The Fredericton office moves into a better, brighter space at 1133 Regent Street.
- 2011 – The Ownership expands again to include 3 additional members.
- 2015 – Ralph and Mary Jane Bartlett retire after a successful 28 years at the helm.
- 2016 – The Halifax office moves into a better, larger space on the 3rd floor of 1046 Barrington Street.