M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, University of New Brunswick 1998
B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, University of New Brunswick 1996
Areas of Practice
- Client Service
- Fire Protection Engineering
- Fire Modeling and CFD Simulation
- Fire Dynamics
- Heat Transfer Analysis
- Building and Fire Code Consulting
- Performance-Based Solutions
- Due Diligence Audits
- Fire Safety Planning
- Authority Relations
RJ Bartlett Engineering Ltd – March, 2005 to present
- Manager – Halifax Office (2005 to June 2017)
- Project Coordinator
- Senior Engineer
University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, NB – 1996 to 2004
- Course Instructor – Descriptive Geometry with Computer Graphics
- Lab Coordinator – Thermal Analysis Lab
- Research Assistant – Thermal Analysis Lab
- Teaching Assistant – Thermodynamics, Strength of Materials
RJ Bartlett Engineering Ltd, Fredericton, NB − 1992 to 1995 (Summer Employment)
- Sprinkler and Fire Alarm System Design
- Sprinkler and Fire Alarm Drawing Preparation with AutoCAD
- Hydraulic Calculations
- Building and Fire Code Analysis
McDonald’s Restaurants, Fredericton, NB – 1983 to 1991
- Restaurant Manager (1989 to 1991)
- Assistant Manager (1983 to 1989)
- Profit and Loss Projection and Analysis
- Management Training and Performance Evaluations
- Statistical Report Preparation and Analysis
- Equipment Maintenance and Repair
- Inventory Control and Ordering
- Employee Hiring and Scheduling
- Registered Professional Engineer with Engineers Nova Scotia
- Registered Professional Engineer with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of New Brunswick
- Member with Society of Fire Protection Engineers
- Member with National Fire Protection Association
- Voting Member with Consulting Engineers Nova Scotia
Papers and Presentations
- Rogers, Angela D., Lee-Sullivan, Pearl. 2003. An alternative model for predicting the cure kinetics of a high temperature cure epoxy adhesive: Polymer Engineering and Science, 43:14.
- Rogers, A.D., Lee-Sullivan, Pearl. 2002. Cure kinetics of Cytec FM300-U Epoxy Adhesive. 12th Annual Technical Meeting of the Canadian Thermal Analysis Society, p.25.
- Djokic, D., Johnston, A., Rogers, A., Lee-Sullivan, P., Mrad, N. 2001. Residual stress development during the composite patch bonding process: measurement and modeling. Composites: Part A, 33:277.
- Rogers, A.D., Lee-Sullivan, P., Bremner, T.W. 1999. Selecting concrete pavement joint sealants. I:Proposed test protocol. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, ACSE, 11:309.
- Rogers, A.D., Lee-Sullivan, P., Bremner, T.W. 1999. Selecting concrete pavement joint sealants. II:Case Study. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, ACSE, 11:309.
- Rogers, A.D., Lee-Sullivan, P., Bremner, T.W. 1998. A method for fatigue testing of concrete highway joint sealants in shear. Journal of Testing and Evaluation, ASTM, 26:234.