Atlantic Business College, Fredericton, NB, Graduated with a Diploma as a Secretary Receptionist, 1992
Areas of Practice
- Client Service
- Project Administrative Procedures
- Production of Documentation
RJ Bartlett Engineering Ltd, Fredericton, NB 1993 to present
- Document production.
- File management.
- Project/Contract Administration.
- Sharepoint Management.
- Computers: Troubleshooting network issues, database issues, and general inquiries.
- Sharing files on internal network of computers within the office.
- Responsible for internal network, technical support, backup of files, and computer maintenance/troubleshooting.
- Proficient in the use of Windows, Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
- Use of Adobe Acrobat Standard for file conversion.
- MS Office for windows, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for the production of documents, preparation of reports, letters, specifications, memos, and proposals.
- Scanning of photos and/or other material to be included in reports.
- Photo manipulation using Windows Photo Gallery and MS Office Picture Manager.
- KM-Net Accounting for the preparation of monthly photocopy printouts.
- Océ Plotwave Console for the preparation of monthly plotting printouts.
- Preparation of monthly project expense reports for coordination with invoicing.
- Quality Assurance Program co-coordinator.
- Resetting and maintaining wireless passwords.